Amazon

Sunday, August 3, 2014

How to save $100000 before the age of 30

I haven't updated the blog in a while because I've taken some time away to work on a new book.

The book is a strategy guide to help a teenager save up $100000 within 10 years.

I've written 40 pages so far and the book will probably be between 50 to 100 pages upon completion.
When it is complete, I want to make it available on amazon in electronic format for Kindle. Eventually, I want to release it in paperback format.

The book will be somewhat controversial. A lot of the advice will be contrary to conventional wisdom but the book is completely backed up by math.

It is no get rick quick scheme. It is a detailed plan that will encourage a man to work hard and save as much money possible.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi, This is very informative and qualitative blog. Love to read and watch this.
    Health and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. financial samurai

    ReplyDelete