Amazon

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Post for posterity: QE 4 in 2015

This post is purely for posterity.

I am making the prediction that the federal government will launch Quantitative Easing 4 within the first half of 2015. If I am wrong about the timeline, I will expand my estimate to the entire year of 2015.

I am making this prediction because I think Peter Schiff is a sound economist and I value his insights a lot. He keeps saying a country that lives by QE will die by QE.

I also think Stefan Molyneux put together a very sound presentation (There will be no economic recovery).

After looking at the labor force participation rate, total number of people not working, and other economic indicators, I do not have very much faith in our country's economic future.

Once again, this post is purely for posterity. I would be very happy if we never did quantitative easing again but that can't be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment