Amazon

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day five results and living vicariously

I just finished day 5 of the program after taking an extra rest day. Bench press went very easy and the dips were much easier today then three days ago.

Today, I'd like to talk about living vicariously. Lately, I've come to find I've been doing a lot of it recently. Monday through Friday, I've been spending in the office more than 12 hours. I only have a few hours to myself at home before falling asleep. Thankfully, while I work, I have the option to listen to some podcasts.

I listen to a lot of mgtow videos because every day, I'm just waiting to be free. Waiting for the day that I accumulate enough resources that I can either quit working full time or switch it over to part time work. But there is another reason I like listening to mgtow channels.

Some of my favorite videos, I get to hear about the stories and anecdotes of the lives of the video maker. One video that I keep coming back to is Monogamy is NOT for everyone by Ravishing Rick Rude.

In this video, Ravishing Rick Rude shares his experiences of how relationships can just fail even without the fault of either party. Sometimes, the circumstances just keep people apart.

With all the time I spend in the office, I don't really get the chance to talk to a lot of people other than my colleagues. I was happy to listen to Rick's video.

 I remembered the time I was trying to make something happen with this a girl I knew a few years back. Oh sure, things were going great for a few months, then everything just kind of fell apart. We don't really see each other or talk to each other anymore and this is how it has to be. I don't feel any resentment or hatred to her or anything. We just couldn't work out together.

It has been almost a year since I last saw her. But enough about that.

I guess it is all just part of the human experience.

Life can be kind of lonely when you go your own way, but in these cases, you just have to keep in mind your own goals. Whatever those goals are. Work hard, accumulate those resources, then one day buy your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment