Amazon

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Girls and Chocolate Fondue

Game is one topic I won't ever really write about. I can't imagine I could contribute anything that hasn't been said already by someone else. The last time I even took a woman out for dinner was sometime in 2014. However I do remember that when I was seeing a woman, we spent a lot of time eating different things at different restaurants. Admittedly, it gets really boring really fast. However, I did have a good idea once.

A friend of mine used to work at a place called the Melting Pot which was known for hot pots and chocolate fondue. While I'd never go there myself, it was worth my while if I had a girl of the Asian persuasion there.

A few years back, was involved with this girl named Julia and I really wanted to do something to encourage cooperation and engagement. Chocolate fondue seemed like a good opportunity to do this because you and the girl can feed each other chocolate dipped berries and marshmallows using the skewers. This can also lead to some funny moments if either person drops the food or misses the other person's mouth. The best opportunity for cooperation can occur when you and the girl can feed each other pieces of fruit at the same time. As an extra bonus, the place I went to served chocolate fondue with the Yin and Yang option. Half of the pot will be regular chocolate while the other half will be white chocolate. To do something to her on the subconscious level, I dipped most of the fruit I fed to her in the white chocolate.

This engagement didn't take very long. When I entered the place with her, I was only interested in getting the desert. After about 45 minutes, I got the bill and it only came out to be about $17.

If this option isn't readily available, the next best option I could think of is a sushi place. The same could be done using the chopsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment