Amazon

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The First Red Pill Video I Ever Saw

It was late 2012. I was up and I just couldn't bring myself to sleep. I remember just being online and scanning youtube for any sort of interesting video. During that time, I was unemployed. I had a lot of free time and a good chance to relax for a little bit. It was the second time I was laid off due to work contracts ending.

Employment termination would be stressful to a married man with children. Fortunately, I was no married man with children. This is one of those things that people don't really tell you when you grow up. Not getting married and not having children means a much cheaper existence (cost of living). By staying a single man, 100% of your after tax money goes to you. For this reason, I plan to never marry or have children. Needless to say, my parents were shocked an appalled by this. They were at first but I had to constantly berate them about this.

I'd rather sacrifice intimate relationships in order to have more of my leisure time.

This is something I grew up knowing throughout middle school, high school, and college. Never once did I hear anyone give the advice to sacrifice marriage or children in order to work less.

It was late and I was just looking at different videos. I decided to type the search term "do not have children" into youtube and I saw The No Children Manifesto by Aaron Clarey.

For the first time, I heard someone make some sense. I also heard about the red pill at that point. I wasn't crazy. And I wasn't alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment