Amazon

Friday, January 1, 2016

One legitimate reason I want Trump in the White House

Up until the last few years, I never really paid much attention to politics. Before finding the red pill part of the internet, everything I knew about politics came from Comedy Central. I will admit that I was much more fond of the Republican party because I identified that party with success and being more patriotic.

Over the last few months, I've heard a lot of coverage about Donald Trump's campaign and I loved it because Trump was being an absolute man. He had no fear of the liberal media, was completely unapologetic, and he was solid.

But more important than that, he hurt the feelings of his opponents. After all, America has much bigger problems than worrying about being politically correct. Unfortunately, this was all I knew about Trump. He called the left bad and told them to feel bad. I didn't know what his platform was.

From the debates, I knew he said he wanted to complete the Mexican American border wall and make Mexico pay for it. I'm not quite sure how that would work.

My general assumptions were that Trump wanted to cut taxes and shrink the size of the government. The least I could do was check out his platform from his website.

From his website, he is aiming to cut taxes. He aims to cut corporate taxes down from 37% to 15%. On the individual level, anyone earning $25,000 or less would not owe federal income taxes and the rest of the tax brackets would be simplified and lowered. In other words, I like Trump because lower taxes that's why.

To me, this ambition alone makes me want him to win this year. I think this would be a good amount of motivation for any liberal or leftist to vote for Trump as well. At least, this should be brought to the attention to any voter that could benefit from it. Maybe some post college grads could put down the social justice if they could save a thous...... nah never mind. The ego is probably worth more to them.

I'd support any candidate that is fiscally responsible and puts the country's first priority as strengthening the economy. And not by using quantitative easing and creating massive spending programs.

With this tax policy, I think that Trump is gambling that lower corporate taxes would encourage businesses to come back to America and more individuals would start building new companies. At the same time, lower taxes for the individual should encourage more people to rejoin the labor force.
However, if this doesn't happen, our economy may take a bad hit so it is a gamble.

His policy mentioned nothing about reforming social security or medicare and these are the two programs that will eventually bankrupt our nation. This could be a secret. After all, it is political suicide to threaten those programs. If you don't know anything else about Trump other than he makes the media cry, just know that he is for lower taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment