Amazon

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Checklist for 2016

1. Purchase 60 ounces of silver
2. Look for land in South West to purchase (Texas, New Mexico, or Arizona)
3. Stock up on some guns and ammo before the New World Order confiscates all the guns
4. Stock up on one year worth of groceries
5. Buy a 40 foot steel shipping container
6. Figure out how to grow potatoes in trash cans and practice subsistence farming
7. Increase bench press to 300 pounds max
8. Start collecting camping gear and equipment and put together a bug out bag
9. Direct some resources towards stocks (basic survivable, nothing fancy)
10. Figure out how to harvest rainwater or get water delivered to cisterns
11. Take the car in for a tune up / buy a secondary vehicle
12. Start living life

2 comments:

  1. A good list, and one that got me thinking. Are you in contact with the prepper community? Are they responsive to your ideas?

    We need someone to reach out to these guys but, alas, there are very few of them in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't follow the prepper community very much. I've only caught a few prepper videos on youtube. Currently, prepping is a hobby for me but I'll be putting more effort into it this year. I get the feeling something really bad is going to happen soon. I'm sure I'll meet more people along the way though.

      Would you happen to know or recommend any books for prepping in different situations?

      Delete