Amazon

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

First Job out of College (part 15)

It wasn’t over yet. She was okay with driving, so we proceeded to the park. There were a few moments that we shared together. While we were walking through the woods of the park, the sun was starting to set and we saw a family of deer in the distance. The night ended after we got some Mexican food at a nearby restaurant. I was kind of bummed out about having to pay hundreds of dollars for repairs but she made me feel better.

October 2011
For October 2011, I spent a total of $561.16. My insurance premium was $146.80. I spent $163 on gas by filling up my tank 6 times. I spent $72.94 by eating fast food 9 times. During this month, I started spending a little more money eating out with some friends. Even on the weekends, I would go to a local bagel shop for breakfast. I even spent a little money to go bowling with Julia. I spent over $40 on beer. I even spent over $30 on dvds. This may have been a result of getting the update that my job would be ending in a few months.

November 2011
For November 2011, I spent a total of $669.80. This month, I had some unique expenses that pushed me past my target of $550. My insurance premium was $146.80. I spent $140 on gas by filling up my tank 4 times. I spent $72.91 on fast food by eating out 10 times. In November, I always need to get emissions done and pay for my car’s tags. The emissions cost $17 and the tags for my car cost $72. In November, I decided to go into sales and try my hand at selling financial products. As an independent contractor, I had to spend $125 on a background check on myself before I could work for the company. I spent some time with Julia by spending $30 on movie tickets. Since I bought the tickets, she bought the meal we shared together afterwards. Unexpectedly, I saw Julia again this month and I tried to teach her how to ride a skateboard. After she got battered a bruised at the skatepark, I paid for the meal of pancakes of $23.63 that we shared together. When the weather gets cold, I found myself buying coffee more and more. There were several times this month where I paid about $2 for a cup of coffee.

December 2011

For December 2011, I spent a total of $1119.31. This month, I went far past my target because of car problems. In early December, I tried to turn on my car in a grocery store parking lot and my car just wouldn’t turn on. Luckily for me, I got a jump start from some friendly passerbys. A few weeks later, I decided to buy a new battery, which cost $87.72, to fix the problem. That same day, my car crapped out and wouldn’t start. I sat there in my car next to Julia with utter despair in my kidneys. Thankfully, we were able to go about my day and I called my dad to get my car towed and delivered to a shop. Later that evening, I got a call from my father stating that the total cost of towing and repairs would be $300. My alternator died and had to be replaced. My insurance premium was $146.80. I spent $143 on gas by filling up my tank 4 times. I spent $84.99 on fast food by eating out 13 times. Since this was the last month of my employment, I wanted to spend a little extra money as I might have to make somethings last. I spent $150.33 on buying a new complete skateboard. I spent $79.99 on prepaid minutes for my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment