Amazon

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

1 Billion Babies Aborted

The other day, I was listening to Ayam Sirias interviewing SexyMGTOW. Midway through the interview, SexyMGTOW mentioned that 1 billion babies were aborted since 1980. I had the following reaction.

"1 Billion Babies? Nah. That... that can't be correct. That's not right."

But just to make sure, I decided to do a quick google search and I found an abortion clock.

SexyMGTOW wasn't kidding. 1.3 billion babies have been aborted world wide since 1980. That is greater than the entire population of China. Looking at just America, 58 million babies have been aborted since 1973. As a percentage of America's current population today, that amount would total to 18%. At this rate, one million babies are aborted in America in a year.

Regardless of a person's opinion on abortion, these are very shocking statistics. I had no idea the figures were this high. This was one statistic that never crossed my mind while I was working.

Now, most of the abortions happen outside of America because most of the world population is outside of America. I have not done much research about this topic but I would imagine that the rate of abortion would be much higher in economically distressed countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment