Amazon

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

There is no rape culture in the west.

Stumbling around Sandman's content, I found this video about Lauren Southern. This woman went to a feminist rally in Vancouver and held up a big sign saying there is no rape culture in the west. While some women were giving some speeches, attendees of the rally started crowding around Lauren Southern just to get her out of there.

Wow. Just wow. This is the funniest video I've seen all day. It isn't shock value funny but it is that kind of humor that just kind of builds and builds until you just sit back and really think about what you are looking at and how crazy the situation is. I really wish I could have a beer with this woman.

I've archived this video in this post just for the pure reason so I don't forget about it so easily in the future. Check it out if you haven't seen it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment