Amazon

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Off the grid living

I came across this video posted by Mayor of Mgtown sometime ago. In it, this man constructs a livable house in the middle of a desert. The home is as stripped down as you can get. As I really love looking at these kinds of projects, this gave me the inspiration for the construction a steel container house as I thought it would be simpler to build. Even simpler than these two options would be living out of a used RV. I might consider buying one someday just to have the convienece of traveling around America.

Having a crazy idea in your head is one thing. Actually trying to build a house on your own is a completely different thing. This is the reason I'm glad that these videos of manmade structures exist on youtube. While it doesn't show the process of construction, it does show the end result of having your own small house. The man in this video is one of the freest men I can think of without being rich/wealthy. We might see more men like him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment