Amazon

Monday, October 5, 2015

How Motorized Shopping Carts Contribute to the Decline of American Culture

I keep seeing signs of the decline of American culture. Signs of it are everywhere. Television runs programs such as Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. People admire celebrities such as Kim Kardashian or Miley Cyrus who are famous for being tramps. Our corporations install toilets that flush themselves with lasers and always flush when you don't want them to.

The signs are everywhere but I saw the epitome of the decline at Wal-Mart over the last few months. Lately, I've been seeing more and more people use motorized shopping carts however there was nothing wrong with these people. These were just average looking shoppers. They weren't obese, they didn't have any casts, they didn't look mentally handicapped, and they were not old.

Oh, I saw a couple of appropriate shoppers use the motorized carts but I also saw teenagers doing donuts in reverse in the shoe isle. I saw middle aged slobs just picking up peas in the frozen food isle. I saw a young woman in the motorized carts just because her heels were too high.

Anyway, I use Wal Mart as a barometer to test the quality of the average person. What I'm seeing now is that people are starting to get too lazy to just get a regular cart to push around and haul groceries. I'm also seeing people becoming less shameful. I would have thought that if the average man was tired, he would not use a motorized cart in fear of looking like a handicapped person. I guess that is slowly changing. Mmm, the coffee is good. The coffee is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment