Amazon

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday Night Terror: How Something Bad Might Happen in 2018

Since January 1st 2000, there were 2 events that shook the American population. The first event being the September 11th terrorism attacks and the second event being the financial meltdown of 2008. Neither event had a real impact on me directly, however these events had a massive emotional toll on the American population.

Before the terrorism attack, America never had such a large domestic terrorism attack. We all felt vulnerable. Were their going to be more attacks?

After the financial meltdown of 2008, several American's lost a significant amount of their retirement savings which set them back from retirement several years.

I was lucky to be mostly unaffected. I didn't live in New York and lost no family or loved ones in the attack. When the meltdown happened, I didn't have anything invested in the markets so I didn't lose any money. I just experienced difficulty finding work after graduating college. However, based on these two events, it has been ingrained into my mind that the whole world is falling to pieces and one day, something catastrophic will happen. I guess it is for this reason that I look for news for signs that danger is close by.

While listening through Davis Aurini's videos, I stumbled upon one video where he predicts World War III to occur sometime during 2018. I'm linking the video to archive it in my blog so that I can check back 3 years from now if I remember.

Just 15 minutes ago, I was checking Terrence Popp's channel for a new video. His video Zombie Apocalypse 2: The Next 9/11 presents how a catastrophic attack could happen. According to his research, there are several Jihad training camps located really close to nuclear power plants. That is really all I have to say about that, just go watch the video for his details.


10 comments:

  1. Terrence Popp is a fool. According to his research? Most of the information he puts out is pulled out of his ass. He even admitted it in one of his speeches. I really don't think Mr. Popp knows of Jihad training camps next to Nuclear power plants and if he does why doesn't Mr. Sherlock Holmes let our Government know? More misinformation from an idiot. He should be charged with treason for either withholding information or misleading our forces on a wild goose chase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrence Popp is a fool. According to his research? Most of the information he puts out is pulled out of his ass. He even admitted it in one of his speeches. I really don't think Mr. Popp knows of Jihad training camps next to Nuclear power plants and if he does why doesn't Mr. Sherlock Holmes let our Government know? More misinformation from an idiot. He should be charged with treason for either withholding information or misleading our forces on a wild goose chase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just used info that is on the net and treson is a big hurdel to pass you simpelton. this is serious shit and it will come here I am trying to warn people fool

      Delete
    2. Spot on! Terrence Popp pulls everything out of his ass. He also claims to back things up by "math" I doubt that he ever took a college level math class. He certainly did not take a class in statistics, logic, writing. In fact, I am a differential equations instructor at a University and often use Terrence Popps videos to show my students how he tries to prove a hypothesis but uses the wrong data and clearly does not understand even the basics of statistics. My students get kick out of his misinterpretations and failed reasoning.

      Delete
    3. coward show your name. I have a BS in public admin statistical annalisis is needed also college level writing

      Delete
  3. So Terrence where are these camps? Are you holding back information that could save American lives? Sounds like you spread more fake information than the Clintons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/22-islamic-jihad-training-camps-in-america-is-there-one-in-your-state

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get it now Terrence Popp gets his information from the national Inquire. Some people believe anything.

    ReplyDelete