Amazon

Saturday, January 7, 2017

The seven month contract (part 10)

Whenever I could, I usually liked to include an innuendo somewhere. At one point in time, she told me that she really liked cotton candy. Before she visited me at my house, I ran out to the gas station to pick up a carton of cotton candy. When we were together, I told her to close her eyes and open her mouth because I was going to put something sweet and sticky inside. The amount of discomfort she experienced was priceless. She kept on worrying that I was going to do something dirty to her but I kept telling her that it was just cotton candy. She kept on repeating that it was lies and I wasn’t holding a carton of cotton candy. When she finally opened her eyes, she was overwhelmed by relief as I stuck a tuft of the candy in her mouth.


However, I did have the intention of doing something naughty with Julia. After watching the firework display, I had this idea of giving her a full massage. Of course, I wanted to put my hands on her again. She arrived at my house with a movie she wanted to watch with me. It was a parody movie of a blaxploitation movie from the 1970’s. Before watching the movie, I drove the both of us down to the grocery store to pick up a little food. I made sure to pick up a carton full of strawberries and a can of whipped cream. I also wanted to pick up the massage oil to use on Julia however I couldn’t think of a way to shoo her away for a minute. So, she followed me down the aisle and we were looking at different lubricants, jellies, and contraceptives. It was an awkward moment which I made more awkward by picking up a large container of lubricant. After looking at the price tag, I set it down and decided not to mention it further. I was pretty sure Julia was feeling uncomfortable at the moment.  


Back at the house, we were watching the movie. It was a comedy and full of jokes so we were both laughing throughout. It really wasn’t the kind of movie that you would watch while feeding your girlfriend cream topped strawberries. But, I did so anyway. By the time the movie had ended, I was about to go look up the time for when the firework display would start but Julia said she had a headache and went upstairs to rest on my bed. For some reason, I had a feeling that she really didn’t have a headache. Once again, Julia was going to throw off my plans. We might not make it to see the fireworks display. I sat downstairs and waited for a little while. There was a small chance that Julia really did have a headache.

When the time was right, I walked up to my room to see her wrapped up in the sheets. I crawled in next to her. We hugged but she asked me to cut out the nonsense and ask why I was thinking about buying lubrication at the store. I really didn’t want to divert the question so I just told her that I wanted to massage her. She wasn’t too fond of the idea, but despite what she said, we were still squeezing each other. I was on top of her and was getting ready to kiss her when she then asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. It was unexpected but it shouldn’t have been. While I didn’t realize it at the time, I was pressing my right against her pelvis.

June 2012
For the month of June, I spent a total of $772.38. I was $200 over budget but I felt okay because this was the most money I ever made in a single month. Because this month had 3 pay periods, I took home over $3000 after taxes. My insurance premium was $203.40. I spent $213 on gas by filling up my tank 8 times. I spent $79.63 on fast food by eating out 9 times. I spent $116.06 eating at restaurants with my friends. $60.92 of this amount was when I bought my friend dinner and got him drunk for his birthday. $30 of this amount was spent getting pancakes at a pancake house.$20.90 of this amount was buying chocolate fondue for myself and Julia. I spent $19.99 on a 20 minute bundle for my prepaid phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment