Amazon

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The seven month contract (part 12)

“Want it back? Let us know.”

By God, it was the coolest bumper message I ever heard. I had the idea of sending a similar message to Julia so I sent her the following text.

Do you still want me?

I hit the send button and I was feeling pretty cool, almost like an action hero. Half a minute later, the phone rings and my heart freezes up. I picked up the phone and it was Julia. This was very unexpected, usually we just texted each other. Nervously, I answered and asked what was up. She immediately brought up the text message. Her voice was broken.

She called me out, I couldn’t back out of this. So I reiterated myself. I repeated the message. Do you still want me? Immediately, she backpedaled and hesitantly said that I wasn’t very romantic. Well, this really wasn’t the response I wanted to hear from her so I told her that I’d let her get some sleep and I’d call her some other time. The phone call lasted less than a minute. Half a minute later, my phone chimes and I read a text from her that asked if I was doing anything over the weekend. To which, I replied that I wasn’t and she could come over. It seemed very clear what she wanted.

That Saturday, I made sure to have the house to myself for the whole day. I had no plans set out. When she arrived, she was sitting on my couch next to me. To tease her a little bit, I was talking to her about this great place where we could get frozen custard. I got up and walked to the kitchen to look up the address. It didn’t take long for me to hear footsteps behind me and she grabbed me by the arm to stop me in mid step. She begged me to take her upstairs to my room.

We got !!!!!. I put on the !!!!!. I took my !!!!!! and !!!!!! it into her !!!!!!. I did this repeatedly.

Afterwards, we held each other close. She was everything I wanted. I adored her. But we were starting to get hungry so I took her to a restaurant sometime around six. After eating dinner, we spent some time at the park next to my house. It is hard to describe the feeling. I think it might be described as afterglow. But we were really content with each other and to be in each other’s presence. She looked at me and adored me just the same. As it got dark, we were in a part of the park where we could overhear some frogs croaking. It wasn’t the most romantic moment but I told her that we were sharing a special moment. We shared a kiss on the bridge with the frogs croaked. The night drew to a close and Julia drove home. I went to sleep thinking about her. I knew that we would have a relationship. I wanted her to tell me that she loved me.


No comments:

Post a Comment