Amazon

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The seven month contract (part 11)

Unfortunately, I back peddled like a coward and said no. I wasn’t intending on having sex with her tonight. I didn’t want to disappoint her though. I asked her if she wanted to have sex the last time we were in my bed and she said that she wanted it a little bit. She was swinging back and forth about what she wanted. The back peddling was tough and she said we probably shouldn’t do it. It would make things weird between the two of us. Whether she wanted sex or not didn’t make that much of a difference to me. I was holding her. I felt her skin against mine, and I could feel everything when I kissed her. It was enough for me. But then she went inert. She laid there with her back facing me. I wanted to keep her hot so I reached over to rub her left !!!!. She moaned at this. I then ran my hand down to her legs to touch her !!!! and she squeezed my hand with her thighs as soon as I touched it. After that, I took my hand and brushed it over her butt until I touched her !!!! on the other side. As soon as I touched it, she forced her butt into my !!!!!. I repeated this pattern for a few minutes.

She was very hot and started to embrace me again. When things heated up, she looked at me and told me that she was on her period. I told her that I wouldn’t going to have sex with her tonight. I wasn’t trying to. Just as well, my parents were going to be home in a while. This wasn’t the evening I had planned. I was intending to be at the fireworks display with Julia.

She kept on getting hotter and rilled up to the point where she asked me if I could call my parents and ask them to just stay away and not come home so soon. I called them but unfortunately, they were already on the way home. Just as well, Julia was on her period.

Our romance was cut short but we moved down to the living room and held on to each other for a little while longer. As it got late, I walked Julia back to her car. When she opened her door we both heard a whistle and looked to the right. One of my neighbors shot a firework into the air and we both watched it pop into a display of light. At least we got to see one firework. I thought to myself that I should probably give her a kiss. But as soon as I looked to the left, her lips were on mine.

The next few days at work were rather uneventful. It was business as usual. I got home at 5 pm one night and I was just sitting on the sofa watching tv. I thought about something cool I saw on tv earlier that year. On April 1st of 2012, one of the television stations brought back a programing block that went off the air in 2008. The programing block was famous for running lots of action cartoons. Anime in particular was popular on the station. I’d watched the programming block back in 2001 when I was still in middle school and it left a big impact on me. It was said to see it go offline when I was in college. After bringing the programming block back for April Fools Day, there was speculation about the block coming back permanently. While watching tv, I saw a bumper that said the following.

No comments:

Post a Comment