Amazon

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The seven month contract (part 9)

When we got up to my bed, she was sprawled all over me. Actually, she was poised like a cat. I had my hands on her thighs and when I moved them up to squeeze her butt, she would arch her back and push her face into mine. We crawled over each other and rolled with each other to shift positions from top to bottom. There was a point when I bent down to kiss her and then she pulled me down and started to suck my breath out. She asked me to take my shirt off and then I took hers off as well. She wanted to have sex. I wanted to have sex. But I didn’t plan for any of this. I didn’t have any protection available but more importantly was that my parents would be back after a certain amount of time. The last thing I would want to happen was to have sex interrupted by my parents getting home. We didn’t undress further but we kept holding each other. I was happy with what we were doing, but in the back of my mind, I couldn’t quell the thought of going for penetration.


My parents got home and Julia and I got dressed again. The were quite happy to meet Julia and she helped my mom bring in some groceries. When we were alone again, I was holding her in my arms again and I was stroking her legs. She wasn’t my girlfriend but we had just almost had sex an hour earlier. And hour before that, I was looking at Julia with scorn and hatred and waiting for her to leave. On top of all that, we never did get around to buying guitars and learning how to play them. But I guess none of that mattered now. I was here with Julia. That’s all I needed. I wanted to be her boyfriend. But doing that would go against how I planned out my life. The night ended and she was on her way back home. I walked back into the kitchen and finished the last of the curry that was still leftover in the pot.

June was coming to a close. At work, we went to a staff meeting where we got a critical update. A lot of the mortgages were stacked and reviewed improperly. As a result, the auditing company would need more time to complete the audit. Originally, our contract was going to end in July but we were granted a three month extension. I’d have work until October. By this point in time, I had saved up about a total of $30000. Things were looking pretty good. At work, we were given extra mortgages to work through and I felt somewhat engaged. July 4th was approaching and I would get the day off. Since Julia would have the day off as well, I had a plan for something we could do together. I really wanted to watch the firework display with her downtown. As a bonus, I could send an innuendo to her in a text message. I told her we could end the night with fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment