Amazon

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Monday Morning Motivation: Believe in the you that believes in yourself

Sunday nights are just the absolute worst. I the anticipation of going back to school or work might be worse than Monday morning itself.

Process TPS reports? Who the hell do they think I am? I'd rather bust through brick walls using just my face. If I had the chance, I'd make sure to drill through the Earth, pop out of the other side, and start piercing the heavens. Life is much too short for bank reconciliations, space, or multi dimensional whatevers. Sometimes it is completely necessary to kick reason to the curb and go beyond the impossible.

With that being said, today's motivation comes from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It is Kamina's last words.

I would like to point out that I have never seen a single episode of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I know of this anime by the reputation of its sheer absurdity. That being said, I do consider myself a fan of it. Kamina's last speech is a video that I'll come back to every now and again on youtube.

Hopefully, one day the DVD box set will be available in Wal-Mart and I'll pick it up for $40.

But if that isn't enough, I've also linked this scene from Little Kuriboh's abridged Naurto movie. After all, sometimes it isn't enough just to believe in the you that believes in yourself. Sometimes you have to believe in the me that believes in the you that believes in the One Piece.

Have a good Monday and hopefully, I'll have found my marbles by Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment