Amazon

Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday's MGTOW's Money Manager: Monkeynomics

As I stated before, I want to see our men be free. If there is a really important way to help free them, it is to spread as much knowledge about financial preparation. Very recently, Turd Flinging Monkey has been continuing his Monkeynomics 101 videos and his most recent one is Debt Management and Bankruptcy.

He looked up the average amounts of debt that the average American carries along with the average interest rate. I would recommend watching his video just to check out those numbers. Hopefully this trend of money management will keep spreading through the manosphere.

He seems to be very optimistic about the stock market. Maybe after I reach my goal of getting my safe money, I'll start investing extra money into the market.

Check out his videos if you haven't seen them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment