Amazon

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My one and only post poking fun at feminism

When I started this blog, I wanted to have the clear objective of making this blog solely dedicated to helping people save money and plan for their futures. I wanted to make sure not to waste any time dumping all over feminists or feminism. The reason for this is that... well it has been done. There are tons of places all over the manosphere rejecting or debunking feminism.

However, in writing for the manosphere, I feel like I am partially obligated to produce at least one post poking fun at feminism. So here it goes. I'm going to do this one time. Just this one time to get it out of my system and I'm going do be done. I won't have to do another article about feminism.

A few months ago, some girl named Alexandria Blue or something made a video called Dear Men. I'm not going to link to it because I don't want to send traffic that way, I'm too lazy to link to it, and I'm pretty sure most people over here have already seen it already. Vention1MGTOW and NeoUnplugged made response videos to it already.

I don't hate this girl, I just think she is silly. She made a video about how she wished men could know how hard it is to live life as a woman. Her grandmother got married at the age of 18 and she didn't want to start pumping out babies at that age. I can understand and relate to this. In today's economy, starting a family is much more difficult then it was in the past.

She went on to say that it is creepy when men try to approach women in the street and that men should just make approaches to women in night clubs because that is safe and appropriate. I can understand her concern because unwanted attention can be bothersome.

She goes on to say that walking in high heels in uncomfortable and she spends $500 a month replacing shoes because she keeps on breaking her heels off and furthermore she had to spend over $1000 a month replacing her phones because every time she tripped, she dropped her phone on the sidewalk. Ok, I probably just made up that last part. I didn't bother to re-watch this video.

But then she said something really silly.

She mentioned what her problem was. I'm not sure if she said it was her biggest problem but it was probably the first one that came to mind. If it was the first one that came to mind, that would imply to me that it is her biggest problem.

Her problem was that she opened up the refrigerator and there was no milk so she had to leave the apartment to go to the grocery store to pick up milk. On the way to the store, some creepy old guy looked at her and licked his lips.

After watching the video, it was implied that this was the biggest problem she faces on a daily basis.

That was her biggest problem? This is what feminists worry about?

I wish that was my biggest problem. That would be awesome.

If that was my biggest problem, it would imply that I wouldn't have to worry about the following.

Work more than 60 hours a week
Commute 8 to 10 hours a week
Plan for my future
Plan out my finances and how to invest my money
Fill out my taxes
Getting my car repaired every time it breaks down
Restore my computer when it is infected with malware
Thinking about how America is falling to pieces because of the welfare state
Beating level 16 of Angry Birds
Figure out how to create extra sources of income

Assuming that this girl's biggest problem was getting unwanted attention while buying milk, I can reasonably assume that she probably has some guy taking care of all the above problems for her.

Being a feminist is tough, sometimes you might run out of milk.


Ok. That is it. I'm done. I've made my one and only post poking fun at feminism. I've satisfied the tradition. And I will never do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment