Amazon

Monday, March 23, 2015

The most effective way to cope with red pill rage

Of all the emotions a man is capable of feeling, anger has to be the worst one. And by anger, I mean the kind of rage that makes a man happy to watch any of the Saw movies. Today, there are countless reasons to be rageful. Mismanagement of our country, traffic jams, conflicts at work, conflicts in relationships, unexpected disasters, etc.

Maybe it is worse. Maybe it is caused to some sort of trauma in the past. Incidents like this can turn rage into an obsession. A man can feel desires of vengeance on a daily basis.

Its not healthy. Not only is it not healthy, it can be counterproductive. It can also be dangerous.

Unfortunately, there isn't any real medication or over the counter drugs that will cure this condition.
Well, okay, people do try to self medicate with alcohol and drugs. I don't recommend either. These substances won't cure the condition. After the medicine wears off, you are still in a prone position.

Now, there is no real cure for this condition. It will be with you for life. You will die with it. The best that you can do is cope with it. So, from personal experience, the most effective way to cope with this condition is to pursue a path of self improvement. The best way I found out how to do this was to accumulate a lot of money. Recently, Sandman made a video about rage which is linked here. The video was the inspiration of this post.

When I was younger, I had violent thoughts on a daily basis. I was young. I was still in school. I wasn't working. The economy just melted down. I couldn't drive. In general, I just felt completely inferior to all of my peers. There was a point I felt like going through with the Smith and Wesson retirement plan.

It took some time but eventually, I was able to start driving and start working. And when I first started making money, it was the best feeling.

It was the best feeling because I didn't feel inferior anymore. I felt like I had a chance to make something of myself.

This is the best advice I could give anyone although it might not work for everyone. Once again, it is not a cure for the condition. It is just a way to cope.

After saving up a few thousand dollars, I noticed that the violent thoughts and desires weren't as frequent. And when they did occur, I could just look back and think about all the wealth I had accumulated. I would think to myself that things weren't so bad after all.

To cope with red pill rage, you don't necessarily have to accumulate lots of cash, but it does help to improve something. When you make progress, you feel like you are more in control of things. You feel like you have more options.




No comments:

Post a Comment